Monday, February 13, 2006

Bitch! You know what I want! I wanna talk to Lipton!

If you haven’t caught the two-hour Dave Chappelle interview on Inside the Actor’s Studio, FIND THE TIME. In addition to the hearing the real explanation behind Chappelle’s trip to Africa you will see:

- a ballet dance off between James Lipton and Chappelle
- Clayton Bigsby call James Lipton a Jew
- James Lipton use transitions like, “and then you recorded the sketch ‘I’m Going to Piss on You’…”

You will also be reminded that this past summer Chappelle got a bunch of his musician friends together including Kanye, Mos Def, Talib, Erkyah Badu and the Roots, for a block party in Brooklyn. This is the concert that reunited The Fugees. And Michel fucking Gondry recorded the whole thing and made a film out of it to add some reverb to the orgasm of it all. I had almost completely forgotten this movie was in production, but it’s finally being released. Opens March 3, bitch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm.... I'm so glad Stacia Jones is around b/c if weren't for her, I'd never know when that Michael Gondry movie was going to be released... thank heavens for Stacia!