Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Dub Rotation will PUMP YOU UP.

Earlier tonight, as I was trying to motivate my coworker CD into sucking up her post-work sleepiness to get to the gym, I inadvertendly stumbled onto what is sure to be the next big NYC exercise craze. I'm calling it Dub Rotation. It turns out, everything you need to get the toned body you desire can be found in the dub room of a major media corporation.

Some examples of Dub Rotation's simple, yet effective excercises:

The Paper Bag Bicep Curl
caroline biceps

The Digibeta Pulldown
stacey shoulders

The Wheeled-Chair Tricep Bend (of Death)
caroline triceps

The Client Services Couch Crunch
stacey sit up2 stacey sit up

The K-Boogie Wants To Pretend She Wasn't Fighting Me This Whole Time, Trying To Convince CD To Go Home Instead Of Working Out
keisha push up

Even though K-Boogie spent the majority of today's Dub Rotation session advocating laziness and attempting to undo all my hard work, she did end up inventing the workout's signature relaxation reward:

The Garbage Pail Foot Soak
keisha footbath



Now I know some of you will complain, "But I don't have access to a media company's dub room and all the advanced toning equipment it provides, Miss Stacia!"

To which I must reply, "Devote your life to making labels and your health and life will change for the better, my dear friends."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have taken your commitment to corporate fitness with you to your new job, but let's not forget- the I-answered-the-phone-faster-celebratory-dance-off came first, and really is a high quality cardio workout (especially when it involves the running man).