Thursday, December 15, 2005

Face it Miss Stacia, you’re a Jewey Jew.

First, there’s the headline. Then there’s the focus of this article on a charity event produced by JEWCY, the Semeticentric fashion and lifestyle company for which I used to do PR. Add in the commentary by Jackie Hoffman (I worked on a benefit show earlier this year in which she was featured) and the requisite quotes from Melville’s very own Rabbi Gellman, whose breath at my bat mitzvah service rivaled the onions in the cocktail hour herring, and you get one too many high-profile-Jew links for comfort in this game of Six Degrees of Stacia Jonesberg.

2 comments:

Dazzy said...

Thanks Stacia Jonesberg, with people out there denying the Holocaust, we need the tribe to stand strong.
Challah :)

love
Sarah "scotch-n-latkes" Gowrie

Anonymous said...

I'm sad that I didn't know you early enough to have been invited to your bat mitzvah. I'm sure you did gloriously well with your reading, and Daz rocked the electric slide. If I had a bat mitzvah reception, I think my theme would be Colors. I would bring the cast of In Living Color to walk me into the reception hall, and Color Me Badd to lead the all those delicious 90s dance moves.